My little man is having a Spider-Man birthday party. I always make a trivia game for every party. Some people love them, some hate them, but I think they’re fun and at least you walk away having learned something. I’m going to be telling all about his party over the next few days (hopefully), but wanted to give you the preview of the trivia game. I used Homoarakhn font from Fonts2U. If you need help with any of the answers, feel free to ask. Also, feel free, to cut and paste if you want to use my quiz.
- Stan Lee got the idea of Spider-Man after seeing what?
- Peter Parker worked for (A) The Daily Mail (b) The Daily Bugle (C) The Daily News
- True or False: Spider-Man has died a few times.
- True or False: the Green Goblin was a fan creation bought by Marvel for $220.
- Peter Parker has an IQ of (A) 140 (B) 200 (C) 250
- True or False: Gwen Stacy and Uncle Ben are among the very few comic characters to remain dead.
- Spider-Man is considered the (A) 1st (B) 2nd (c) 3rd favorite Superhero according to IGN
- True or False: Tony Stark made a stark spider suit for Spider-Man.
- Peter Parker graduated high school in (A) 1962 (b)1965 (c) 1967
10. Spider-Man’s first girlfriend was (A) Betty Brant (b) Gwen Stacy (c) Mary Jane
- True or False: Spider-Man’s webbing lasts eight hours..
- True or False: Spider-Man has been affiliated with the Secret Defenders (Avengers), New Fantastic Four, and the Outlaws..
- Stan Lee compared his Spider-Man character to ????, the Biblical figure who, in addition to defeating a giant, was also saved from death by the web of a spider according to Jewish tales.
- True or False: Uncle Ben told Peter, “Remember, with great power comes great responsibility.
- Peter Parker’s parents were members of what secret agency?