For our Spider-Man birthday party we had several games to play.
One was “Spin The Prey”. Groups of two would take a roll of toilet paper and spin their partner in it until the roll was empty. The fastest three teams went against one another until we had a winner.
Another game was “Web Blaster”.We took a box and marked it like a dart board and shot our “web blaster” aka silly string at it.
We had our unwrapping game. I take grocery bags and layer them around a little gift . The children sit in a circle and pass the wrapped item taking off one bag then passing it to the next child. For this party, I had gotten blue and red candies from The Fresh Market.
We had a nice time at the Spider-Man birthday party and now it’s off to plan the next!
One of the things at our little man’s party that ended up being so fun was the photo booth.
We just set up the foyer with a backdrop (tablecloth) and some buildings (boxes). We provided masks (David’s collection) and some signs and let our guests have fun with it. The boxes were various ones from our many orders from Amazon. My crafty daughter painted them black and then stuck aluminum foil squares on it to make the windows.
The signs were from a blog and were part of a pack of free printables. We laminated them and placed them in the dress up box.
I loved how creative some people were.
This was just such a simple thing; but it really added such a fun and memorable touch to his party.
I always love putting together a cute goody bag for the party-goers to enjoy at home. I try to make everything fit with the theme in some way. For this party, I let David paint his hand print on a white bag and when it was dry, I made it into a Spider-Man.
We filled the bag with fun little things. Each bag had a silly straw (Target’s dollar bin), strawberry applesauce pouch and Avenger fruit snacks (both from Kroger), Spider-man gummy, sweet tarts, and a lollipop (Wal-Mart). It also had a container of silly string (Dollar Tree or Target’s dollar bin) which had a label on it that said “Web Blaster”. It was a free printable from Reading Confetti. I also put some Spider-Man stickers and a bug viewer (both from Oriental Trading) in each bag.
Everyone seemed to enjoy their treat to take home.
For my little man’s birthday party, he chose the Spider-Man theme. He has loved Spider-Man since I can remember. I ordered adorable invitations from Cindy’s Event Creations Etsy shop. I always try to make the children’s invitations with a picture of them on it; that way the people who we invite have pictures of the children at each age. I think they turned out so cute! We put Spider-Man stickers on the back of the envelopes for a little extra Spider-Man touch.
Since having David, I have bought him a shirt with the theme of his birthday and his name or initial for every birthday. They are sweet reminders of how he has grown. I also ordered this from another Etsy shop called Auntie Donna’s . It is perfect and we all loved it!!
I highly recommend both these shops as great places to get these Spider-Man necessities.
I can’t wait to share more about our Spider-Man fun!
My little man is having a Spider-Man birthday party. I always make a trivia game for every party. Some people love them, some hate them, but I think they’re fun and at least you walk away having learned something. I’m going to be telling all about his party over the next few days (hopefully), but wanted to give you the preview of the trivia game. I used Homoarakhn font from Fonts2U. If you need help with any of the answers, feel free to ask. Also, feel free, to cut and paste if you want to use my quiz.
- Stan Lee got the idea of Spider-Man after seeing what?
- Peter Parker worked for (A) The Daily Mail (b) The Daily Bugle (C) The Daily News
- True or False: Spider-Man has died a few times.
- True or False: the Green Goblin was a fan creation bought by Marvel for $220.
- Peter Parker has an IQ of (A) 140 (B) 200 (C) 250
- True or False: Gwen Stacy and Uncle Ben are among the very few comic characters to remain dead.
- Spider-Man is considered the (A) 1st (B) 2nd (c) 3rd favorite Superhero according to IGN
- True or False: Tony Stark made a stark spider suit for Spider-Man.
- Peter Parker graduated high school in (A) 1962 (b)1965 (c) 1967
10. Spider-Man’s first girlfriend was (A) Betty Brant (b) Gwen Stacy (c) Mary Jane
- True or False: Spider-Man’s webbing lasts eight hours..
- True or False: Spider-Man has been affiliated with the Secret Defenders (Avengers), New Fantastic Four, and the Outlaws..
- Stan Lee compared his Spider-Man character to ????, the Biblical figure who, in addition to defeating a giant, was also saved from death by the web of a spider according to Jewish tales.
- True or False: Uncle Ben told Peter, “Remember, with great power comes great responsibility.
- Peter Parker’s parents were members of what secret agency?